Social media allow business to quickly and easily respond to customers’ comments, questions and concerns and consumers to instantaneously receive help. Moreover, by answering to consumers’ needs in public, businesses can show the quality of their service and a certain level of transparency.
Here are five benefits of using social media:
- Build relationships. Social media is not just about brands connecting with their customers. …
- Share your expertise. Social media gives you an opportunity to talk about what you know and what you want to be known for. …
- Increase your visibility. …
- Educate yourself. …
- Connect anytime.
Top 10 Benefits of Social Media in the Digital Era
- Increasing Brand Activity.
- Generate Online Traffic.
- Staying Alive.
- Better Conversion Rates.
- Increasing Brand Loyalty.
- Partnering up with Influencers.
- Assessing the Competition.
- Selectively Advertising.
Social Media allows people to interact in ways we could never imagine, how we did till now without it. It is quite easy to catch up on someone’s life through a simple message on the computer or mobile phone, even email. Social media enables communication for not only one’s personal life but also for business life.
- cyberbullying (bullying using digital technology)
- invasion of privacy.
- identity theft.
- your child seeing offensive images and messages.
- the presence of strangers who may be there to ‘groom’ other members.
Understanding Social Media
The power of social media is the ability to connect and share information with anyone on Earth, or with many people simultaneously.