Find a post on your business page you want to share. Click the share button on the bottom right hand corner. Here Facebook gives you options as to what page you want to share it on and how you want to share it.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself. The default option is your Page.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
First, when you’ve found a post you want to share, tap on that post so that you’re viewing the post on it’s own rather than in your news feed. Second, scroll down to the bottom of the post and tap on Share. Third, tap on Write Post.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Facebook app for iOS or Android. Step 2: Then, below a post in your News Feed, you need to tap Share. Step 3: Here, you have to select + Share to Your Story. Step 4: The post will appear on your story.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page 2020?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
Facebook: How to Share an Item From Facebook Shop
- Step 1: While browsing Facebook Shop, tap the item you want to share.
- Step 2: Tap “Share.”
- Step 3: You’ll see multiple options, which will allow you to send the item to a suggested Facebook friend, share the product to your Facebook Story or News Feed, and more.
Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public. Click on the Share button on the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu. Choose Share to Group then select the private group you’re in. The post should be shared to the private group.
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.