Is it rude to say none of your business?
4 Answers. It is rude, and even more so if you say the whole sentence and add an adjective like “goddamn” or an “f-word”: “It’s none of your goddamn business.” However, if the shop assistant is filling a form, it would be appropriate to say: “Omit that item, please.” “I prefer not to share that information.”
How do you politely decline an answer?
How do you politely refuse to answer a question?
- “I’m sorry, but it’s personal.”
- “I don’t know, sorry.”
- “I’m not able to answer that question, sorry.”
- “I’m not comfortable answering this question, sorry.”
How do you say none of your business in a rude way?
–That’s none of your business! = Mind your own business! = Never you mind! = Fxxk/back off!
Is none of your concern rude?
They are pretty much the same. And it really depends on how you say it, though it can definitely be rather rude, depending on the context. “That’s none of your concern” would be less harsh.
What can I say instead of answering a question?
Some common synonyms of answer are rejoinder, reply, response, and retort.
How do you respond to a difficult question?
Notice what happens.
- Listen to the Question. Sounds simple, but with so many things calling for our attention, it’s easy to be distracted and not hear what the question really is. …
- Pause. The second step is to pause long enough to take a breath from your diaphragm. …
- Repeat the Question. …
- Respond Honestly. …
- Know When to Stop.
How do you say mind your business?
Different Ways to Say “Mind Your Own Business”
In text or online, you might shorten it to MYOB (mind your own business). You could also say that’s none of your business or shorten it to none of your business. You could say keep your nose out of it, or keep your nose out.
What does rather not say mean?
If you say that you would rather not do something, you mean that you do not want to do it.
What does none of your concern mean?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishnot somebody’s concern/none of somebody’s concernnot somebody’s concern/none of somebody’s concernif something is not your concern, you are not interested in it and you do not need to worry about it or become involved in it His affairs were none of her concern.
What’s another word for none of your business?
|8||»this is none of your business exp.|
|4||»mind your own business exp.|
|3||»this does not concern exp.|
|3||»this is not your affair exp.|
|2||»none of your beeswax exp.|
How do you respond to an inappropriate question?
Useful Expressions to Handle Uncomfortable Questions
- I’d rather not say.
- I’d prefer not to talk about that.
- I’d rather not get into [this topic] at this event.
- I’d prefer not to discuss this right now.
- I’m sorry, that’s private.
- That’s a little too personal.
- That topic is too difficult to discuss at this moment.